As with Covirus-19, every staff in Glen Afton put our valued customers safe and healthy in the first place. So Please read the restriction during the special time and thank you for your cooperation!
- Tee times will only be made online or over the phone.
- Where possible encourage online, debit and credit transactions.
- Tee time intervals will be increased to ensure groups are evenly spaced throughout the entire round.
- Groups will consist of no more than 4 people. Physical distancing must be observed at all times, with a minimum of two metres between players.
- Groups will be asked to wait to be called to first tee to start.
- Members and guests will be asked to leave immediately after their round to avoid gathering.
- Practice range will not be open.
- The clubhouse (with the exception of washrooms) and common spaces (including decks and locker rooms) must remain closed.
- All indoor food, beverage and retail service is suspended, except curbside pick-up or delivery. Players should be encouraged to call ahead to place orders and coordinate pick-up.
- Course furniture; benches, ball washers, shoe scrapers, rakes, club cleaners, sand dispensers, and first tee scorecard/pencil holders will be removed where possible or made inaccessible.
- Limit of one person per golf cart, unless the occupants can prove they reside in the same household
What the Glen Afton Do During Covirus-19?
- Please arrive before no more than 20 minutes before your tee time and register in the proshop 10 minutes before you go teeing
- Please assign one person in your group proceed to Proshop for registering and paying before your game.
- Please Do Not Touch anything do not belong to you.
- Please keep Social Distance—2 meters during your golfing.
- Please return the pull cart or drive car in the designated place, the staff will clean it up right away.
- We put pool noodle in the green holes to reduce the possible touch
- All the staff stay informed and followed public health advice.
- The staff will wear Mask and Gloves.